9 WAYS TO CHECK A REFURBISHED LAPTOP CONDITIONS
Various methods can be practiced to select PC / Laptop 2nd hand still be in good condition, 9 measures listed best to buy high-quality experience:
– Need to find the source of ego before buying :
*Online (Check rating / feedback customers)
*Walk in (Check Pc Condition).
- What is the using purpose
– You need to know your daily use before buying, there are 3 computer use:
*Basic (Email, Web Surfing, Basic Office)
*Intermediate (All of the above basic creative + software + download / Manage Music + Advanced Office)
*Advanced (All of the above + Music / Photo / Movie Editing, Gaming, Web hosting, Advance features)
– The term ‘boot’ is only applicable for computer equipment only, so the first step is to check if your PC / Laptop is working or not.
– Usually the laptop battery can last for 2-3 years, the existing batteries that should be replaced only if the battery warning appears, but you can check the battery disconnect the plug and wait for the computer turns off, if the computer goes off less than 20 minutes, the sign battery should be changed.
- Check the Hard Disk
– Check the condition of the Hard disk Hard Disk Software testing. (Seagate SeaTools, HDDScan).
- Check the CD-Drive
– Cuba ‘burn’ all types of media supported by a CD-drive. (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW)
- Inspection PC
– Examine the following components:
*Frame – Check the case and chassis in the top corner to trace the effects of fallout. Also, check to see other defects such as loose hinge, lid alignment, warping and even the loss of the screw and the lid port (port lid).
*Screen – Check the condition of either a flashing screen or enlightenment that has irregular (uneven brightness). In addition, check if the screen has a dead pixel or not, if any, you can see a white spot on a particular kawasan2.
*Equipment (Peripherals) – Check equipment / accessories such as a keyboard and track pad as this equipment is used every day. The ports that need to be examined existing as well as USB, LAN, HDMI, VGA and other ports.
*RAM – The amount of RAM play a role in determining the speed of your PC / Laptop. During the inspection, check the amount of RAM because RAM slots are easily available now and can be upgraded itself if it has excess RAM slot.
– Ask the salesperson to show you how to get a connection to the internet to ensure that the wireless adapter is working.
– Check the license for any software that has been installed right into your computer, because the software without a license can not get the latest updates from the publisher’s mouth.
TYFON TECH SDN BHD offers cheap 2nd hand desktop PC & refurbished laptop used notebook, i7 gaming computer repair services, fixing laptop, technical IT support & consultancy at Kepong KL Malaysia. We have many budget & affordable 2nd hand computer that meet basic computing to save your cost. All our equipment are tested in good condition & very suitable for office, accounting, factory or home use.
You can BUY with CONFIDENT because we are dealer and provide 3month carry in warranty to guarantee your value of money.
Visit our webpage for more updated model of Desktop, Laptop, Monitor, Printer & HP Lenovo Dell i3 i5 & i7 gaming computer:
contact & whatsapp for enquiry, trade in accepted :
018-2017110 – Chris
016-6662973 – Tyger
03-62619838 –LG20 Office (Mon-Saturday 10am-7pm), Closed on Sunday & Kuala Lumpur Public Holidays
014-9600078 Technical support (Please provide INV no)
TYFON TECH SDN BHD 1196293-X
Sales & Customer Services:
Lot G08, Level G, Desa Complex, Jalan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Technical & Operation:
Lot LG20 & LG21, Level LG, Desa Complex, Jalan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
10am-7pm Mon-Saturday, Closed at all Kuala Lumpur Public Holidays
(5min walking distance from KTM kepong sentral or can use waze search TYFON TECH SDN BHD)
You are welcome to come our shop for view and test the product. For customer that outstation or busy to come, you can order from our website. Afer receive full payment, we will send the item to you within 1-3working day by courier services (estimate skynet courier charge is within west malaysia laptop-RM15, desktop-RM25, small part less than 1kg-RM7). *Used CPU/laptop may have minor cosmetic issue that do not affect its functionality. Price are include 6% GST. Item not include with delivery, installation and commissioning unless mentioned. Payment term: cash / bank transfer / credit card only.